- If your waist and hip measurements are off by 1-2 sizes, go with the waist measurement. If your measurements differ 3 or more sizes, go with the next size up. Ex: waist is 29" hips are 39" go with a size 26. Waist is 29" hips are 40", go with a size 26. Waist is 29" hips are 41, go with a 27.
- If you are in between sizes, go down. Ex. If you are between a size 27 and 28, go with a 27.
- When measuring, do not pull on the measuring tape tight. Allow it to rest flat on the body without any pulling or sagging.
- You want them to fit snug at first. As with all jeans, they loosen up after wearing them for a while so you want it to be snug when you first put them on.
- Please remember that there are too many body types for this sizing chart to work 100% of the time. It may take an exchange to get it right.
- Make sure you read the product descriptions. There are a few styles that are running big or small and you have to adjust when ordering.
- If you need additional help, email us with your measurements around your belly button and widest part of your hips, height and weight at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order one size smaller than the normal waist size you would wear without compensating for your thighs and glutes. For example, if you would normally wear a 32 but have to buy a 33 or 34 just to fit your quads, order a 31. These jeans come with more room in the quads and rear so you don't have to size up.
- If you are in between sizes or if you like your jeans a little snug, go one size smaller.